Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Say Goodbye to the Dreaded Peelies - Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads

I love my professional facials and peels! However, I don't dig the peelies that often occur several days later. Without exception, I get these dreaded dry patches around the sides of my nose and the middle of my chin. And typically it will take me another two weeks to recover. During this time, I slather on extra moisturizer and go easy on the foundation as makeup just seems to make the problem worse.

But not this time! I found an effective solution within the walls of very own medicine cabinet. Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads provide a convenient way to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and help promote a smoother complexion. I've been using one pad daily in the AM, and they've removed the dead skin almost immediately. Within three days, my skin is back to its non-peeling self and looking very healthy. No breakouts, no irritation, just happy, smooth skin!

And while I've used the pads before, I've not been consistent with their use. But after this last experience, I'm ready to incorporate them into my daily (or even every other day) routine. Goodbye to peelies forever (fingers crossed)!

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads are available at Trish counters. They retail for $65.00 (a jar with 40 pads). Buyer's tip...check out Nordstrom.com. They are running a special promotion where you can purchase two jars for $85.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...