Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tang in a Bottle: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash

During the holidays, I turn into a big citrus buff. From mandarin oranges to key limes, I up my intake of vitamin C in order to stay healthy. It reminds me of the days when my mom would pour me a big glass of Tang since one serving of this magical citrus "punch" would give me 100% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C! (Ah...sweet memories.) 

Another way I'm enjoying my citrus is in the shower with bliss blood orange + white pepper soapy suds body wash. While it seems like an odd ingredient pairing, this duo of blood orange and pepper is super refreshing. It's one of the best ways to wake up after a long night (OK...week) of holiday parties.

In addition to its vibrant scent, this body wash offers suds-a-plenty goodness that cleans and conditions your skin. Sometimes super sudsy washes dry out your skin, but this one contains glycerin, aloe, and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. It makes a wonderful bubble bath, too!

Purchase info: bliss blood orange + white pepper soapy suds body wash is available at bliss counters, bliss stores, and Sephora. Prices range. I found the 16 oz pump bottle at my local Sephora for $18.00. Gift sets with other blood orange + white pepper products are also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...