Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best of 2010, Part 1: My Favorite Finds

To close out the year, I'm revisiting some of the best new-to-me finds of 2010 in today's and tomorrow's posts. All of these items are currently still part of my daily (or weekly) routine. And they're still wowing me with their goodness! Click on their links to read the original reviews.

Creative Nail Design SolarOil (Review, Jan 2010): I believe I'm on bottle #3 of this fabulous cuticle oil. I use it daily and my hands always thank me for it. I've tried to leave it behind when I travel and I have broken down and actually searched it out on several trips. Trust me, this one is a keeper!


REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peels Mask (Review, Jan 2010): Here's another fab product from January. This mask is a must for giving your complexion an at-home facial. I use it at least once a week to revive my complexion. It also works well on those days when I have a special event and want to give my complexion an extra boost.

Swisspers Premium Cotton Rounds (Review, May 2010): Yes, it is the little things that make all of the difference. These cotton rounds are super sturdy and NEVER shed. I use at least two daily to remove makeup, sweep on toner, and even disinfect my cell phone!

Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Conditioning Balm (Review, June 2010): This is my favorite conditioner from 2010. I picked this baby up at a drugstore during my trip to New York, and it still hasn't let me down. I love how it's super concentrated so a tube (or tub) will last me several months or more. Buyer's tip: Look for frequent sales at Ulta for best prices!

Trish McEvoy's 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner (Review, June 2010): If you have a big event and don't want your shadow or liner to budge, this product is for you. Believe me, it doesn't come off until you want it to! I enjoy both Topaz and Crystal Gray colors. They pair equally well with other shadows and are so versatile. Brilliant!


By Terry Baume De Rose SPF 15 (Review, July 2010): This lip treatment product makes my all-time top five list. It's pricey, but worth every penny. To date, nothing comes close to its super hydrating properties. When I apply at night before bedtime, it will still be on my lips in the morning!

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme (Review, July 2010): Another big winner that makes my all-time top five product list. I can't recommend this moisturizer enough. I use it twice daily no matter the season. It also doubles as a super emollient eye cream. The best part...its affordable drugstore price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...