Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Beautiful Gifts: Day 11 - The Always Appreciated Gift Card

I love, love, love receiving gift cards. Not only do they give me freedom to choose something special that I might not otherwise purchase, but they also allow me to determine exactly when I want redeem it. Why is this important? Well, my birthday and Christmas are only five days a part, and I often long for a special present in May or June. And, a gift card gives the "me" perfect opportunity to choose. Today's post features a handful of gift cards that can you can purchase today and they will still arrive (just under the wire) by Christmas.

Trish McEvoy Virtual Gift Card: I'm a HUGE Trish product lover. From her skin care products to makeup, to fragrances and candles, and to her amazing planners and brushes, Trish McEvoy offers something for everyone on your beauty shopping list. Order one of her virtual gift cards and let your recipient find the perfect present. Gift cards are available in various denominations starting at $25.00 from Trish McEvoy.com.

Sephora eGift Certificate: Who doesn't love a shopping spree at Sephora? It's one of the beauty destinations that you can never walk (or click) away from without buying a little something something. You can purchase their eGift certificates in various denominations starting at $10.00 at Sephora.com. Note, their eGift certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores. 


Ulta Gift Card: Here is another perfect present that can be used on beauty products or services, and they are redeemable both in stores or online. Ulta gift cards can be purchased in various denominations starting at $10.00 from Ulta.com.

SpaWeek's Holiday Gift Cards: I mentioned these cards in an earlier post, but I think it's worth repeating. From now until December 24, you can order $100 worth of services for only $79.99 at SpaWeek.com! Their gift cards are redeemable (enter info in the finder) anytime at 1,500 spas in North America. Your recipient can use it close to home or at another destination of her choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...