Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Polish Remover That Does Everything But Paint Your Nails: Zoya Remove Plus

I don't know about you, but most polish removers make me cringe. It seems like every time I use one, my nails misbehave as the remover seems to suck the life right out of them. I believe it's the high concentration of acetone that makes it drying to the nail and cuticle.

But Zoya Remove Plush Nail Polish Remover seems to be in a category all of it own, and the best part...no dehydrated nails! Remove Plus is a highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep, and nail conditioner. It cleans and preps nails while moisturizing, nourishing, and fortifying the nail plate for extended polish wear. When used, my nails are left without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, and are hydrated and ready for a base coat.

Remove Plus, along with Deborah Lippman's nail treatment products (see previous post), are truly transforming this girl's pathetic nails to those fetching compliments left and right. Yep...it's that good.

The only downsize is its packaging. I love the pump-style flipper bottle, but it tends to be a bit messy. When I dispense remover onto a cotton pad, it often shoots out in a larger stream than needed. It worries me as I have marble countertops in my bathroom and nail polish remover can strip the sealer if not wiped up immediately. Will it stop me from buying the product? No way. I just place the bottle in my sink so that it can catch the extra drips.

Purchase info: Zoya Remove Plush Nail Polish Remover is available at Zoya.com. Prices start at $9.99 for an 8 oz bottle. I purchase in bulk when they have free shipping offers (usually for $50 or more orders).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...