Friday, November 5, 2010

My Favorite Pink Holiday Treat - LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel

There is one pink holiday treat that I dream about all year long. It's Lush's seasonal Snow Fairy Shower Gel. I don't know if it's the addicting cotton candy scent, subtle sparkles, or its girly pink hue, but I cannot get enough of this shower gel. And this is coming from a girl who does not like pink or sparkles!

For the past four years, I've purchased Snow Fairy as soon as it becomes available in October/early November. I usually buy the big 16.9 oz bottle so that it will carry me through part of the next year. And like clockwork, I usually regret not buying a second bottle come March. Ah...maybe the anticipation is part of Snow Fairy's allure.

Purchase info: Lush Snow Fairy is available at Lush stores and online. Prices start at $8.95. Because this is a seasonal item, you'll want to purchase now, otherwise, you may be waiting until this time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...