Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Scent-A-Rama: Trish McEvoy Wild Blueberry Vanilla Scented Candle

I'm so surprised that I haven't already shared one of my all-time favorite candles. When I need a scent pick-me-up to brighten my mood or mask Eau-de-Dog, I light Trish McEvoy's Wild Blueberry Vanilla candle. It doesn't matter what the season or occasion, this one just makes me smile. And often I don't even have to light it to enjoy its alluring scent. It's pretty powerful on its own!

But when it is lit, the candle burns very evenly and cleanly so you can enjoy it down to the bottom of the glass jar. And I appreciate that it has a lead-free wick. One less thing for me to worry about.

If you've ever tried Trish's No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk, this candle will totally remind of you of it. Maybe that's part of its allure.

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Wild Blueberry Vanilla Scented Candle is available at Trish counters and Trish McEvoy.com. Prices start at $17.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...