Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Scent-A-Rama: Sonya Dakar Nourishing Body Oil in Verbena Cypress

Verbena is the one of the only florals that I seek out. There's something about its clean woody scent, especially when combined with lemon, that calms my senses and makes me smile.

Recently I've been using Sonya Dakar Nourishing Body Oil that is loaded with addicting verbena and cypress. Both scents pair well together and remind me of day at the spa. Ah...aromatherapy!

In addition to this amazing scent duo, the product itself is one of those luxury treats that will hydrate your skin like nothing else! This antioxidant-rich body oil with deep hydration properties is packed with an organic omega-3 complex (recognized for its regenerative benefits), as well as sweet almond and vitamin E oils. I especially enjoy its light-weight, non-greasy texture that quickly absorbs into skin. It's perfect right after a bath or shower when your skin is still damp.

And lucky me...I found it in a bargain bin at my local day spa. They were discontinuing the product line, and I purchased it at nearly 60% off. Even if you don't find the same deal, this is one of those luxury products that is worth its weight in gold. Perhaps you can add it to your holiday wish list and someone special will purchase it for you.

Purchase info: Sonya Dakar Nourishing Body Oil is available in select boutiques and day spas, as well as Sonya Dakar.com. It retails for $60.00 (3.8 oz pump bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...