Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deal Alert: Spa Week's Holiday Gift Card Sale

I don't know about you, but I'm already starting to think about Christmas presents. With only 37 days to go, I'm preparing my list and checking it twice! And one of my favorite presents to give (and receive) is relaxation at the spa. What could be better than a massage, facial, or luxurious body scrub? Well, how about when that gift is on sale!

From now through December 24th, you can purchase a $100 Spa. Gift Card for just $79.99 on SpaWeek.com. Spa. Gift Cards are redeemable (enter info in the finder) anytime at 1,500 spas in North America. Your recipient can use it close to home or at another destination of their choosing.

And if you're not wanting to spend $100, you can purchase another denomination and still get 20% off. Gotta love those sweet holiday deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...