Friday, November 5, 2010

Deal Alert: Nordstrom Buy 2 Mascaras, Get 1 Free on Nov. 6

I love it when Nordstrom offers this one-day special as it's the perfect time to get my year's worth of mascara. Tomorrow only (November 6), if you purchase two tubes of the same mascara brand, you will get the third one free.

Here are a few more details about the offer according to my sales associate:

  • This offer is for in-store purchases on November 6. 
  • You are restricted to the same brand. I don't know if you need to purchase the same type and color within the brand.
  • You can preorder today (with credit card) to ensure that your mascaras will be available tomorrow. Stop in or call your favorite counter and they will be more than happy to hold anything for you. My understanding is that your card will not be charged until November 6.
This year I've preordered Trish McEvoy's Lash Curling Mascara. It's my daily go-to mascara that I can't live without! What mascaras are you pre-ordering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...