Friday, October 22, 2010

Whipped to Perfection: Kiehl's Creme de Corp Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter

"Everything is better with butter." I must be brainwashed from watching TOO many episodes on the Food Network as I'm currently enamored by butter-like beauty products. Seriously...I can't get enough!

My latest beauty butter obsession item is the new Kiehl's Creme de Corp Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. To start with, the company's Creme do Corp body line is utterly fabulous. The company's flagship Creme de Corp body lotion is one of the best on the market for extremely dry and flaking skin. It's truly transformed my scales and I rarely use any other body lotion. So when the company introduced the Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter, I wondered how it would compare.

Let's just say...I am not disappointed. The Whipped Body Butter delivers the same all-day hydration that I love in the body lotion, but it seems to absorb faster. Sometimes I have to wait a few minutes to dress when I use the lotion. Also, the Whipped Body Butter contains a slight honey scent unlike the unscented lotion. Normally I dislike scents in my lotions and creams, but this one doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, I rather enjoy it's sweet addictive aroma.

The primary difference between the two products is texture. The Whipped Body Butter is thicker and silkier in consistency, but without any grease. Sometimes body butters can just sit on top of your skin like a glob of grease. But this one absorbs well and continues to moisturize throughout the day.

To summarize, I like both products equally well. The Whipped Body Butter is a nice change for winter and would be my number one pick for an extended trip as I often prefer a tub of cream versus a bottle of lotion due to potential spillage.

Purchase info: Kiehl's Creme de Corp Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter is available at local Kiehl's stores and counter, as well as Kiehls.com. It retails for $35.00 (8 oz jar).

Kiehl's is also offering a Jeff Koons Limited Edition Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter. The two products are identical, but the jar on the limited edition version displays Jeff's creative artwork. Plus, 100% of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of each limited edition product will benefit The Koons Family Institute, an initiative of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...