Friday, October 8, 2010

The Softer Side of Cruella de Vil: MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass

Usually I don't get caught up in the MAC product launches. The company is constantly debuting new products that it's so hard for me to keep everything straight. And just when I find something I like, the products are so often sold out.

However, I made an exception for the Venomous Villains collection, specifically the Cruella de Vil products. Maybe it's because I have a standby Cruella costume that I pull out out for costume parties or just to scare the neighborhood kids at Halloween. Or, perhaps it's because I have two sweet Dalmatians roaming my house. Whatever the reason, I instantly gravitated towards Devilishly Stylish Lipglass.

I love nude lip colors, but so often they don't complement my skin tone. But this gloss is my perfect neutral color with just a hint of gold pearl that prevents me from looking too washed out. I also love the texture of this gloss. It's smooth and doesn't leave a sticky residue.

And did I mention the scent? It's the classic MAC vanilla scent that's so yummy!

Purchase info: MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass retails for $15.50. If you want one, hurry to your local MAC store or counter as it's nearly sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...