Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Scent-a-Rama: Jo Malone Candle Collection

It's a gloomy, rainy Monday afternoon in SoCal, but I am not letting the weather get me down. Why?

I'm creating my own scent collage thanks to the Jo Malone Candle Collection. I received this lovely gift, a set of six (30 ml) tea-light sized candles, from a dear friend earlier in the year. I've saved it for a time when I need it most. Right now I have three burning in my home office in hopes that they'll get the creative juices flowing!

Each collection contains six candles, including:
  • Lime Basil & Mandarin
  • Grapefruit
  • Pomegranate Noir
  • Nectarine Blossom & Honey
  • Orange Blossom
  • Wild Fig & Cassis
You can burn each candle individually or pair several at time for a unique scent. Today I'm burning Lime Basil & Mandarin, Grapefruit, and Orange Blossom. The combination is definitely very citrus, but the floral notes in the orange blossom candle seem to balance everything out.

While each candle is pretty small, its aroma is big! This set is an ideal way to test drive some of Jo Malone's popular scents to discover your favorite (or in my case, favorites).

Purchase info: Jo Malone Candle Collection is available at select Jo Malone counters. The set retails for $85.00. I believe that this is a holiday set, and it may not be readily available all year.  So you may want to get it now before it's gone! It would make a great holiday or hostess gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...