Friday, October 15, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Deborah Lippmann Shape of My Heart Nail Color

Lately I've been on the lookout for quality nail polish that applies without streaking and holds up for more than just a couple of days. My new favorites are those from the Deborah Lippmann line. These polishes apply like a dream, and I'm able to get four or five days out of my manicure without any chips!

If you're on the lookout for a sheer pink polish this month, consider Deborah Lippmann's Shape Of My Heart nail color. Deborah created this polish specifically for SHAPE Magazine. And the best news is that this healthy blush nail color benefits the Hoag Breast Care Center in Southern California.

Purchase info: Deborah Lippmann Shape of My Heart Nail Color is available at Deborah Lippman.com. It retails for $16.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...