Monday, October 11, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Ahava Hope Blossoms Mineral Bath Salts

This month we're seeing the "pink" products being promoted by our favorite beauty brands. You'll find an amazing collection of items that benefit breast cancer research all year long! This week I'll be sharing some of the lovely pink items that are catching my eye.

I fell in love with Ahava about 10 years ago on a business trip to Israel. Since that memorable trip, I've been trying anything and everything Ahava. One of my favorites is the Mineral Bath Salts. There's something miraculous in these salts that transform my ordinary bath into a relaxing oasis. Just add a cup to regular bath water and you'll understand what I mean!

For Breast Cancer Awareness month, Ahava has released the Hope Blossoms scent of my favorite salts. For every purchase, Ahava will make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of their mission to help fund research and promote education and early detection.

Purchase info: Ahava Hope Blossoms Mineral Bath Salts are available Ahava.com and select boutiques and retailers nationwide, including Ulta and Nordstrom. It retails for $22.00 (32 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...