Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amp Up the Power Without Breaking the Bank: Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool


My own beauty confession...for the past seven years I have rarely spent more than 10 minutes styling my hair. Once my hair grew past my shoulders, I shelved my styling tools (dryer, flat iron, etc.) and invested in good curly-girl hair products. I typically wash my hair at night and then twist it up in a big loose bun and let it dry while I'm sleeping. That's my routine.

However, there are times when I can't wash my hair at night and need to rush out the door without sopping wet locks. I typically cringe on those days since using a hair dryer usually means major FRIZZ and straw-like tresses, as well as 20 minutes of wasted time.

But not any more. I've found a new dryer that has literally transformed my out-the-door hair routine. The new Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool is a high-performance hair dryer that cuts my drying time significantly while reducing frizz and enhancing shine thanks to its neutralizing ions. This sleek tool reminds me of the pro dryer that my hair stylist uses, but at a significantly lower price point.

What makes this dryer exceptional in my book?
  • Light weight - It's about 15% lighter than most AC motor dryers, making it easy to hold!
  • Multiple heat/speed settings and cold shot button - It features 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches that allow you to control the desired heat and airflow control. This is critical for curly hair as you want fast, hot heat for just a minute or two and then lower heat and airflow for the rest of the drying time. I'll then blast my hair with a cold shot to set my style at the end of the drying.
  • Powerful air velocity - It dries hair faster and lessens heat exposure/damage.
  • Salon performance - It offers up to a 3x longer life span as compared to typical DC motor hair dryers. Typically AC motors are reserved for the more expensive dryers that you find at salons. They are preferred as they tend to last much longer than DC motors.
  • Color - I'm a sucker for all things orange! 
  • Affordable price - Its average retail price is $38.99 at mass market and drug store retailers.
But the dryer's real winning feature is the condition of my hair AFTER drying. No frizz, intact curls, and hydrated locks. And I'm still out the door in 10 minutes!

Purchase info: Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool is available nationwide at most mass retailers and drug stores. Shop around as prices vary.

Disclosure: I was given a press sample of this dryer. I used the dryer in combination with my own diffuser, ConairPro Tourmaline Finger Diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...