Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September's New Arrivals

Fall is not officially here; however, the season's new beauty arrivals are starting to make their debut. Here's a snapshot of several items catching my eye.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Professional Size (top left): While this is technically not a new item, the packaging is FINALLY updated so that you can actually use all of the product. Primer Potion is an industrial-strength eye primer that locks in your shadows all day so that they don't crease. If you have oily lids, this one is for you! It is currently only available at Sephora.com. It retails for $29.00.
  • Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath (top right): I love everything about Laura's honey bath products. The scents are always amazing and the bubbles are the most luxurious ever. I can't wait to add this new one to my collection. It is available at Laura Mercier counters and online. It retails for $40.00.
  • Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Toner (bottom left): The ingredients in Bobbi's new toner sound utterly soothing with cucumber, chamomile, licorice, aloe leaf, and lavender. I'm finding that I'm using toner in lieu of a facial cleanser in the AM. As a result, my skin is less reactive and more balanced. I'd love to take this one for a test drive. It's available at Bobbi Brown counters and online. It retails for $26.00.
  • Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne (bottom center): Pears are one of my favorite fall fruits and it's rare to find pear-inspired beauty products. While I haven't tested it in person, this one just seems to be calling my name. The new cologne is available at Jo Malone counters and online. Prices start at $55.00.
  • Frederic Fekkai Advanced Shea Pot de Cream (bottom right): Shea is one of my favorite ingredients for retaining moisture. This new product promises a rich, moisturizing styling creme that tames and smoothes hair, leaving it touchably soft. It can be used on wet or dry hair for taming unruly locks. I've found it exclusively on Neiman Marcus.com and Nordstrom.com. It retails for $35.00.
What about you? Any new fall products that you are dying to try? Drop me a line in the comments box and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...