Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh My Darling Clementine: method dish pump in Clementine


Scrumptious scents are not reserved solely for bath products and perfume. In fact, one of my favorite new fall aromas comes directly from my method dish soap (clementine scent). Yes...you heard me right, my dish soap. Imagine...zesty citrus goodness paired with honey sweetness. It makes me want to wash dishes by hand just so I can inhale its aroma.

And the soap isn't bad either! It's an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap that is super concentrated. All you need is a pump or two to wash a sink full of dirty dishes. It's also super gentle on sensitive skin.

The best news is that the dispenser has been completely redesigned. The soap is now housed in an elegant pump that you can squirt directly onto a sponge or in the sink without any unwanted drips on the bottle.

Purchase info: method dish soap is available at mass retailers, including Target. It retails for approximately $3.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...