Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Best Under-the-Radar Eye Cream: Rexaline HydraEyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream

It's no mystery that I've been struggling to find my "it" eye cream. While I thought I found a solid contender with Nude Advanced Eye Cream, I ran into issues with its packaging. Specifically, after several weeks I couldn't get the product to dispense anymore. So frustrating...

But I continued on with my quest and kept asking for recommendations and product samples. While I was returning an item to my local Sephora, I accidentally stumbled upon Rexaline HydraEyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream (yes...that is a mouthful!). I was skeptical as I had never heard anything about the brand. But the makeup sales associate kept singing its praises. She explained how she was using it to prep the eye area before applying eye makeup and concealer on her customers. It gave a great boost of hydration that didn't interfere with the makeup. OK...she had my attention as this was one of the benefits that I was seeking.

I also discovered that its hydrating properties continued on throughout the day. In addition, it provided an eye brightening effect which helped to minimize my dark under eyes. With increased usage, I'm even finding that Rexaline is reducing my allergy eye puffiness. Hooray!

Purchase info: Rexaline HydraEyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream is available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com. It retails for $49.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...