Monday, August 2, 2010

Smart Hydration from the Inside Out: Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle

I'm deviating ever so slightly for today's post; however, I do promise that there is a beauty connection!

I don't know about you, but I truly believe that my skin looks 100% better if I'm hydrated throughout the day. And while the once common water intake guideline of 8 glasses daily has been debated, I still follow it. In fact, it's one of those healthy habits that I've maintained for 10+ years.

One of the easiest ways to ensure that I'm getting my daily "8" is with my Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle. It has a nifty, rotating meter that allows me to monitor my water consumption. All you have to do is twist the dial after each cup of water. It's that easy!

What else do I love about my Hydration Bottle (ok...bottles. I own three)?
  • It's made of BPA-free plastic, so I don't have to worry harmful ingredients leaching into my water.
  • I can easily pop the lid with one hand which comes in handy while driving or on the treadmill.
  • It's leak and spill free. (Of course, you'll need to close the lid)
  • It has a wide mouth that makes cleaning the inside a breeze.
  • No straw to lose!
Purchase info: The Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle is available at mass retailers such as Target, as well as Thermos.com. It retails for approximately $10.99. Shop around as I've seen them on sale for as low as $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...