Friday, August 6, 2010

Natural Is Not Always Better: Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover

If I'm given the option, I'll always try a natural formula of a beauty product. But natural does not always mean more effective. In fact, recently I tried Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover, and it flat out failed to remove my polish. I ended up having to use another remover and 10 cotton pads to get everything off my nails. Not pretty.

And, I SO wanted to love Suncoat as it is an earth-friendly product that is made out of corn and soy and is totally free of any petroleum ingredients. It also promises to not dry out nails and be fume free. But I guess I'll just chalk this one up as a learning experience.

If you've tried Suncoat and had a successful experience, please do share! I'm always open to giving a product a second chance.

Purchase info: Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is available at select health food stores, skincare boutiques, and Suncoat Products.com. Prices start at $5.99 (30 ml bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...