Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How to Fake a Good Night's Sleep: Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift

When I don't get my daily 7 to 8 hours of sleep, my dull, tired eyes give me away. In theory, concealer should camouflage the problem, especially the dark circles, but it doesn't really perk up the outer-eye area where I need the most help. For me, I get optimal results when I combine concealer with an eye brightening product.

One of the best eye brighteners on the market is Trish McEvoy's new Instant Eye Lift. I purchased Instant Eye Lift as part of a Nordstrom Anniversary limited-edition set in July. The product itself is a matte, under-eye brightener and line-filler with a soft salmon-pink hue. While the color may seem dark in the tube, it looks completely natural on most skin tones. In other words, you won't see bright pink under your eye! 

Here's how I use Instant Eye Lift:
  1. First, I apply my preferred concealer to the hollow of my under eyes and immediately below my lower lash line.
  2. I'll then blend, blend, blend to make sure it is set. (See my previous review of Trish's The Point for a recommendation on my new favorite tool for blending eye concealers and brighteners.)
  3. Next, I'll apply Instant Eye Lift to the outer "V" of the eye and blend inwards to where it meets the concealer. 
Voila...my eyes look immediately rested!

Like other Trish eye and concealer products, the staying power of Instant Eye Lift is exceptional. It will carry me through most of the day without the need for a touch up. It also plays well with my eye liner and other eye makeup so I don't have to worry about anything balling up or traveling down my face.

Want to see Instant Eye Lift in action? View Trish's new how-to video.


video platform video management video solutions video player

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift is currently available at Trish McEvoy.com. It will also begin appearing at local counters in September. It retails for $38.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...