Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Eye-Lifting Treat for Parched Under Eyes: Nude Advanced Eye Complex

If you've followed my blog since its inception last year, you'll know that my eye cream reviews are sparse. It's one of those items that I didn't incorporate into my own beauty routine until early 2009. Before that time, my under eye area was well plumped and a bit on the oily side. I had better luck just leaving well enough alone as too much moisture led to clogged pores and messy eye makeup.

But with time my skin morphed into a parched beast, including the skin under my eyes. Over the last year, I've experimented with multiple different eye creams across all price ranges. Of course, my under eyes tended to respond better to the more expensive options. But even the high-end La Mer The Eye Concentrate (see previous post), my 2009 holy-grail eye cream, failed to deliver the much-needed moisture during these summer months. Why now?

Against my better judgment, I kept trying new products each week in hopes that I would find what I was looking for. And the good news...I think I found it with Nude Skincare Advanced Eye Complex (fingers crossed!). While it's promoted as an anti-aging eye cream, I'm sold by the product's perfect level of moisture and cosmetically elegant finish (in other words...blend-able, matte texture). I'm also thankful that it formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, petro-chemicals, and phthalates.

So what exactly is in this eye potion? According to the manufacturer, Advanced Eye Complex is formulated with milk peptides to stimulate collagen production and firm the skin and acacia to instantly lift skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Powerfully antioxidant CoQ10 and argan extract protect against free radical damage while phytoactive organic mountain ash reduces puffiness around the eye area.

After using Advanced Eye Complex twice daily for nearly a month, I really am sold. No more dry patches. And even my allergy eyes are looking a bit less puffy and dark.

Purchase info: Nude Skincare Advanced Eye Complex is available at Sephora, select skincare boutiques, and Nude Skincare.com. It retails for $88 (.5 oz pump bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...