Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Summer Stroll through the Citrus Groves: C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Scrub

Everyone has an opinion about body scrubs. Some gals like them salty, others want them sugary. Some prefer layers of oil on top, while others like their scrubs whipped to perfection. Since I have sensitive skin, I usually gravitate towards creamier scrubs that lightly exfoliate. This gives me the option to use after shaving, too.

One of my new favorites is C.O. Bigelow's Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Scrub No. 1805. It is an extremely gentle, creamy scrub infused with skin-brightening lemon and moisture-balancing orange blossom. I've been using it three to four times a week this past month or so, and I love how my skin looks and smells! While it's not the most moisturizing scrub, it's perfect for those summer months when you want something light and creamy on your skin especially after being in the sun or pool.

Purchase info: Bigelow's Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Scrub is available at Bigelow Chemists.com, as well as select retailers. It retails for approximately $15.00 (8 oz jar).

Note: I found it in a 75% off clearance bin at Bath & Body Works. What a deal at $3.75!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...