Thursday, July 22, 2010

Second-Chance Product Week: Day 3 - Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil

I'm a Kiehl's addict. Ever since I fell into their flagship store in 2005, I've been completely and utterly hooked. However, last year I purchased the company's Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil and, quite frankly, it failed.

You see I had originally purchased the product for my hair since Argan Oil has been touted as a miracle ingredient for parched hair. But I hated what it did for my hair -- a greasy mess with tons of flyaways. (I probably used way too much product.) In retrospect, I should have experimented and found other issues for the product, but I pushed it aside until last month.

When I picked it up again, I applied the Argan Dry Oil to my skin after a shower. I had ran out of my lotion and this was a quick substitute. And what an awesome substitute! I used a generous dime-sized dollop on my legs and arms. It absorbed quickly and my skin had a nice sheen to it. It was the perfect summer moisturizer. It's super light, but still takes care of those pesky dry patches.

I've now rotated Argan Dry Oil back into my routine. Who knows...maybe I'll even try it on my hair again!

Purchase info: Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil is available at Kiehl's stores, local counters, and Kiehls.com. Prices start at $30.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...