Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Nifty Little Nail Tool: Tweezerman Zip File

I'm very finicky with most items that go in my purse. Everything must have its place, and I avoid anything that is sharp or prone to leaks. One of my purse staples is a nail file that is safely enclosed inside a plastic case. This makes it easy to reach for without damaging other items, or my newly-manicured nails.


Recently, I needed to replace my purse nail file. I purchased the brand that I had always used. But something was different. The case was horrible. Each time I tried to open it, I broke or chipped my nail. Not a good thing! This item had to go.

Thankfully I found a much-improved replacement in the Tweezerman Zip File. The nail file is in slide-out case that makes it super easy for quick nail fixes. I appreciate that the nail file is quality, too. It also comes with two replacement files that can easily be swapped out when you need a new file. Yes, it's the little things in life that make all the difference!

Purchase info: Tweezerman Zip File is available from select retailers including Tweezerman.com. It retails for $5.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...