Friday, June 4, 2010

A Triple-Duty Shower Find: LaLicious Sugar Kiss Body Oil

I did a shower purge this week on extra products I wasn't using. (Yes...I can finally see the shower shelves again!) When I reorganized, I discovered I was completely out of one of my all-time favorites, LaLicious Body Oil.

Over the past year or so, I've been trying LaLicious products and falling for them one at a time. The Body Oil is my triple-duty find. I use it to shave my legs, moisturize after my shower, and pre-treat my hair and scalp before shampooing. I love, love, love that I can choose from seven unique scents in this line. My latest favorite is Sugar Kiss — a sugary scent has an incredible blend of citrus, rose, and vanilla aromas. Yum!

In addition to the amazing scent selection, the Body Oil is full of rich oils that nourish your skin. The primary oil is coconut which absorbs quickly and easily into your skin, leaving it moisturized and protected without feeling greasy. The Body Oil also contains a blend of macadamia nut, almond, and vitamin-e oils. 

This is a great summer addition to your routine that will garner multiple uses. In fact, you may be able to clear some extra space in your shower. Maybe... 

Purchase info: LaLicious Body Oil is available in select boutiques and online. It retails for $24.00 (8 oz bottle) and comes in seven different scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...