Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Eye Must-Have: Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner

The heat and sun are already here! And it's time to make some adjustments to your eye makeup routine to avoid the summer raccoon eye effect. Here's one way how...



One of my Memorial Day weekend finds is Trish McEvoy's new 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner. This is a twist-pen style that delivers a creamy, blendable shadow that really stays put. My eye lids are slightly oily so I find that most shadows don't last more than four or five hours unless I use an eyeshadow primer. However, this shadow held its own all day without the need for any primer. It also functions well as a liner, although it's a bit tricky to get a fine line unless you use a brush.

While the 24-Hour Shadow and Liner only comes in three sparkling shades, aquamarine (shown above), crystal gray, and topaz, the colors are pretty neutral and will flatter most complexions. I purchased topaz, and I've just added crystal gray to my online shopping cart. Watch out summer, here I come!  

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner pens are available at your local Trish counters and online. Each pen retails for $32.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...