Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A New Vacation Lippie: Lipstick Queen Fifteen Minutes of Fame Pop Art Gloss

One of my favorite NYC vacation moments was strolling through the beauty counters at Bloomingdale's. It was pure bliss to see new-to-me brands that I've been reading about for months, but never had the opportunity to try.

The first brand that caught my eye was Lipstick Queen. In particular, I wanted to try the Fifteen Minutes of Fame Pop Art Gloss line. Unlike most glosses, these are shimmer-free with a rich and creamy, non-tacky finish. While I don't usually prefer click-pen applicators, these seemed well made and distributed just the right amount of gloss. And there wasn't a trace of scent to the gloss.

The color that wowed me the most was 6 Minutes, a sheer coral, melon shade. This season I'm smitten with corals, so of course I had to bring this one home with me. It's the perfect summer color for me. I loved it so much that I wore it the rest of the trip!

There is quite a range of colors to choose from. If you're wanting a bolder option, look at shades numbered 7 to 15. These shades are the most intense in my book.

Purchase info: Lipstick Queen Fifteen Minutes of Fame Pop Art Gloss are available at Space N.K. @ Bloomingdales, Barney's, Lipstick Queen.com, as well as select boutiques. Each gloss retails for approximately $16.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...