Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beauty Reflection: Mid-Year 2010 Favorites

It's hard to believe that the year is half over. As I look back through the last six months and re-read my old blog posts, I'm overwhelmed by all the new products I've tried since January. Among the bunch, there are a few 2010 favorites that I keep reaching for on a near-daily basis. Thought I'd share five (or so) of my tried-n-true picks of the year to date:

Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaning Spray (see previous post): I can't live without this product. I'm a clean freak and this is the most convenient and effective item to keep my brushes clean between uses. My only complaint is that I go through it too quickly! I think I'm on bottle number three.
REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask (see previous post): This is a facial in a bottle for me. It is one of the gentlest exfoliating masks that revives my complexion in a whopping 10 minutes or less. Fabulous and worth every penny!
Trish McEvoy Demure Collection (see previous post): It's rare that I fall for everything in a collection. You know...there's the random lipstick or eyeshadow that doesn't always work. But nearly four months later, I'm still loving all of these items. In particular, I've bought dupes of the Translucent Finishing Powder and Highlights All Over Face Color (in Capri). I keep both in a double-decker Trish compact in my purse for those days when I need a mid-day touch-up.
Trish McEvoy Gentle Cleansing Lotion (see previous post): This facial cleanser continues to wow me with its ability to keep my complexion uber clean and balanced even in humid and arid climates. I often have to change cleansers with the seasons or during travel, but this one continues to do its job well in every possible environment. It's a keeper!
Curl Keeper + recoil Curl Activator (see previous post): Technically, there are two products here. But I use them in tandem and I've never tried them separately. When my Jessicurl styling products stopped working on my curls, I was at a loss. But this winning duo turned my top! I didn't realize how much I loved them until I forgot to take them on vacation. Yep...the true test for any product love!
What about you? What are your favorites of the year (so far)? Share your faves in the comments box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...