Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LUSH Week Continues: MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt

We're continuing with "All About LUSH Week." Today, we're featuring my favorite bath melt.


MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt - Do not adjust your screens...this is NOT a review of a cupcake! Instead, it is a sweet bath melt meant to make you say Mmm. So what exactly is a bath melt?

A bath melt is a rich bath treat made of natural butters to moisturize and soften your skin, and loads of essential oils are meticulously selected for their effects on your mind as well as your body. Add one to your bath water when you have 20 minutes to spend in the bath. While they don't bubble, they are designed to impart loads of moisture. 

When I need an extra treat, I'll plop a MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt into my bath. I reach for this particular melt because of its sweet fragrance. It's described as a sweet and musky fragrance of marshmallow powder and marigold, chalked full of cocoa butter and almond oil. It reminds me of LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel — the limited edition shower product that is only available at Christmas time. I'm obsessed with this gel and hoard it all year long!

Now back to the bath melt...this is one of those items that will make you smile. It fills your bath with pink frothy fun. And, oh how your skin feels so uber soft after the bath. Plus, your bathroom smells amazing!

Note: Bath melts can melt during the warm months so use extra caution when storing. I keep mine in a glass sealed jar under my bathroom sink. Also, I prefer to buy bath melts in-store rather than purchase online when it's warm outside.

Purchase info: MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt is available at LUSH stores or online. It retails for approximately $7.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...