Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Springtime Glow without the Glitter: NARS Orgasm Illuminator

When I'm transitioning between winter and spring, my pale face often needs a little more oomph. And I can't always put my finger on what I exactly need. Is is bronzer? An illuminator? A new shade of blush? A different foundation formula?

One of my new finds to help carry me through those awkward makeup days is NARS Orgasm Illuminator. It is a non-oily, liquid-based complexion enhancer that makes skin look instantly refreshed, radiant, and glowing. I squirt a pea-sized dollop on the back of my hand and use my fingers to lightly blend on top of my blush and bronzer. It doesn't really change their color, but it does give a luminous glow that makes everything look more natural. And I mean natural as there is no glitter or sparkling particles left behind.

I love that the product is very forgiving. If you go overboard, it's really easy to blend out with a foundation brush. And it's easy to layer if you need a tad bit more.

In addition to the application described above, this multi-tasker has other suggested usage. Orgasm Illuminator can be applied all over the face or used as a highlighter, over or under makeup. It may also be mixed with foundation. Apply to face, neck, shoulders, or décolleté -- anywhere you need an extra lift.

Purchase info: NARS Orgasm Illuminator is available at your local NARS counter, NARS Cosmetics.com, as well as Sephora. It retails for $29.00 (1.1 oz tube).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...