Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My St. Patrick's Day Lemmings

I'm of Irish descent, and I love everything green especially on St. Patrick's Day! In fact, my kitchen table currently displays a large bowl of limes and a bouquet of fresh mint from our yard. Hey...you got to be creative with what green you have.

In celebration of St. Patty's Day, I thought I'd share a couple beauty items (green ones of course) that I'm lusting after right now.

Philosophy seniorita margarita 3-in-1 shampoo, bubble bath, and shower gel (left): I can't get enough of this sassy cleansing product. I've bought it over and over again as I'm crazy for its lime scent. It is available at Sephora and Philosophy counters and retails for $16.00.

Bond No. 9 NYC High Line (top): This is the latest Bond fragrance. I fell in love with this spring fragrance right from the paper insert in my Sak's catalog. This new scent is inspired from mixing the scents of wildflowers, green grasses, and urban renewal with a hint of industrial grit, bits of Tenth Avenue energy and Chelsea gallery style. It contains notes of: bergamot, purple love grass, Indian rhubarb, red leaf rose, tulip, grape hyacinth, and bur oak. And like all the Bond fragrances, a spritz or two will last you all day. Prices start at $85.00, and a body wash with the same scent is available, too. Purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue or Bond No. 9 stores.

Sephora by OPI Leave Him at the Altar Nail Colour (right): This lovely color just makes me smile. It would be perfect for St. Patty's Day toes or any other spring occasion when you want a touch of green. It is available exclusively at Sephora. It retails for $9.00.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ivy (bottom): You can't beat Bobbi's gel eyeliners for their long-wearing and water resistant formulas. And I can't believe that I haven't tried this emerald green shade! It is available at Bobbi counters and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.com for $21.00.

Disclosure note: I've purchased the Philosophy shower gel only. The other items are just on my wish list. I can't wait to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...