Friday, March 5, 2010

Less is More: Trish McEvoy Demure Collection

Sometimes we just try too hard with our makeup. Often I get exhausted trying to create the perfect smokey eye or big bold lips. For me, I just want to get out the door looking refreshed and polished. Nothing more, nothing less.

One of the ways I'm adding subtle sparkle to my early spring makeup routine is with Trish McEvoy's new Demure Collection. This collection features a handful of new products (and a re-released classic) that add just the right touch. It includes the following products (pictured left to right):
  • Translucent Finishing Powder - A finely French milled compact powder that is the perfect setting powder for ensuring your makeup stays in place all day. I'm really enjoying this formula. It eliminates my mid-day t-zone shine without looking chalky or cakey.
  • Gorgeous Lip Color in Demure - A pinky/nude barely there shade that actually works on my porcelain skin. Usually I avoid all nude lip colors as they completely wash me out. But this one I can wear especially when topped with a bit of Irresistible Pink Lip Gloss.
  • Demure Sparkle Eye Basics Essentials - Trish's Eye Basics products are my staples. These eye primers keep your shadows in place all day. The new color Demure is a light pink shade that dries down with a flattering sparkle. Don't worry...it's very sheer. No glitter eyes here!
  • Irresistible Pink Lip Gloss - Another winner in my book. This is a medium pink gloss with flecks of shimmery goodness. It's pinker than most shades I usually choose, but it is quite flattering.
  • Highlights All Over Face Color - This is a re-release of Trish's popular creamy London highlighter. It also comes in a new bronze shade, Capri, not pictured. I'm all over these two items. I've finally found a highlighter and bronzer duo that I can pull off. This creamy formula is working well on skin. I apply both with my fingers or a foundation brush. I love the subtle shine and well-rested glow!
Purchase info: Trish McEvoy's Demure collection is available now at your local Trish counter. You can also purchase the products online at Trish McEvoy.com. Prices start at $24.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...