Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Got a New Shampoo: Pureology Hydrate Shampoo

Change is a good thing...right? I've been stuck in a shampoo rut. I thought I found something wonderful, so I didn't mess with it. But after nearly three years of using the same product (yes...an all-time record for me), I decided to find a new shampoo.

One of my first products to try was Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, a rich, sulfate-free formula designed for intense hydration and color protection. Hydrate Shampoo provides an awesome lather that infuses your scalp with Pureology's signature aromatherapy goodness — Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Anise, and Patchouli. If you've used anything in this line before, you'll know exactly what scent I'm talking about.

After multiple uses of this new shampoo, my curly locks are healthy, shiny, and super manageable. Too often shampoos are drying and I end up having to overcompensate with extra conditioner. But not this time. I can actually run my comb through my hair (in the shower) without any conditioner. Hydrate Shampoo is also working well with my sensitive skin...no breakouts or weird rashes.  

I can't comment too much about its color protection features as I'm 6+ weeks into my color and about ready for a touch up. But give me a little more time and I'm sure I'll have something to say!

Purchase info: Pureology Hydrate Shampoo is available at select salons, including Ulta. To find a retailer near you, consult the company's salon locator. Prices vary significantly depending on bottle size and where you purchase it. I bought a 2 oz travel-sized bottle for approximately $7.00 at Ulta. Shop around for the best deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...