Monday, March 1, 2010

A Decadent Foaming Treat: Laura Mercier Crème de Pistache Honey Bath

I love my bath products especially when they are luxuriously rich, foam endless mounds of bubbles, and smell delish! Over the years, I've fallen deeply for Laura Mercier's honey bath products. They always deliver the rich bubbles that I expect, and the flavors (OK...scents) are to die for. Crème brûlée, almond coconut milk, french vanilla, and crème de pistache, along with the discontinued (and sadly missed) chocolate truffle and clementine. 
 
My most recent honey bath discovery is Crème de Pistache. It reminds me of a decadent scoop of pistachio gelato with a side of fresh whipped cream. One of my favorite things about this product is that it comes with its very own wooden honey dipper to dispense the honey bath into your tub. I swirl the dipper into the product and then place it under the water to create my bubbles. And trust me...because the product is SO thick, you'll want to use the dipper.

Because Crème de Pistache is chalked full of rich ingredients, including vitamin A and E to soothe, moisturize, and protect, your skin will thank you for this rich (and calorie free) treat.

Purchase info: Laura Mercier Crème de Pistache Honey Bath is available Laura Mercier counters, Sephora (online only), and Laura Mercier.com. It retails for $40.00 (12 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...