Monday, February 15, 2010

Smooth as Butter: Kiehl's Imperial Body Balm

I'm a lotion gal who doesn't like getting her hands dirty; you know, dipping your paws into a tub of cream or body butter. I'd rather pump my body moisturizer out of a bottle or squeeze it out of tube. I've recently made an exception for one of my favorite 2009 Christmas presents — Kiehl's Imperial Body Balm.

My husband gave me this luxurious body balm, and I've been so impressed with how my skin looks and feels. According to Kiehl's, the body balm is inspired by old-world Russian herbal remedies. It is a supremely rich body balm that renews the look of very dry, tired-looking skin with Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, known for its replenishing effects on skin.

I love how it feels amazingly rich when applied, but then it absorbs pretty quickly so you're not left with a greasy residue on your hands or body. After repeat use, I'm finding that my upper arms are so smooth. This part of my body can get rather rough and bumpy during the winter, so I'm always searching for something to keep me super hydrated.

Because this body balm is super rich (and not runny), it will probably be a good bet for traveling. Think no leaky packaging!

Purchase info: Kiehl's Imperial Body Balm is available at local Kiehl's counters, Kiehl's stores, and online. It retails for $42.00 (8 oz jar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...