Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Clean Swipe: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover

It's shameful to admit this fact, but until recently my fingernails have not been painted for years. While I've been insanely obsessed with 24/7 painted toenails, I haven't really given much love to my fingernails. But this has changed this month due to the much improved condition of my cuticles. Remember my January resolution? (see previous post)

With my new discovery of painted fingernails, I've also had to invest in nail polish remover. One of my best finds this month is Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover. I purchased this product when I needed to add an extra item to my shopping cart to get a free shipping offer. And let me tell you...I have not been disappointed with this $5.00 item. Love, love, love it!

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover gently removes the darkest polish shades with one clean swipe. I don't have to waste tons of remover or multiple cotton pads to get off all of the polish. Plus, there is no white residue leftover on your nails. While there still is acetone in this remover, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin. In fact, my nails and surrounding cuticles seem softer. Perhaps the extra nourishment is due to the product's grape seed oil, vitamin E, sea kelp extracts, and aloe vera.

If your on the quest for the best polish remover, this one is for you!

Purchase info: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover is available exclusively at Sephora stores and Sephora.com. Prices start at $5.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...