Friday, February 26, 2010

Drugstore Relief for Tired Tresses: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

 
I'll preface this post by saying that I have absolutely nothing against drugstore hair products. It's just my past record of "hair flops" usually discourages me from sinking more money into these cheaper products. When you toss four or five $5 items, it starts to add up!

But I'm starting to rethink my previous ways after finding one of most nourishing hair products on the market — Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. Several weeks ago my hair needed an intense boost of moisture and shine, but nothing in my arsenal of high-end hair products was working. Out of desperation, I reached for this mask at Ulta. I had read great reviews from others with my hair type (dry, curly, and color treated), so I gave it a whirl.

Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is designed to be a weekly treatment, so it is extremely concentrated. All you need is just a small amount for hair (quarter-sized dollop for my long hair) to become soft, lustrous, and shining in minutes. 

According to the Neutrogena web site, this product is made from three naturally derived extracts to effectively treat hair dryness on all three dimensions of the hair strand:
  • Olive penetrates to the center
  • Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle
  • Sweet Almond wraps the surface
And did I tell you that it smells divine. I can't quite put my finger on its yummy aroma, but it is one of the best hair products that I've smelled in a long time. Unfortunately, it's lovely scent does not linger.

If you're in the market for an inexpensive treat for your dry hair, put Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask on your shopping list.

Purchase info: Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is available at most drugstores and mass retailers, as well as the Neutrogena web site (via drugstore.com). It retails for approximately $6.99 (6 oz tub). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...