Monday, February 8, 2010

A Creamy Coconut Treat Good Enough to Eat: LUSH I Should Coco Soap

Having a coconut craving and you don't want to give into those extra calories?  LUSH I Should Coco soap is the perfect alternative for you.

Several weeks ago I placed a big chunk of this coconut goodness in my soap dish. And oh how I have been indulging in its richness!

I Should Coco is super moisturizing thanks to its infused coconut oil paired with rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, orange oil, and coriander oil. It also provides mild exfoliation due to the dried chunks of coconut. But don't worry...its exfoliation is gentle and will not irritate your skin.

If you're looking for an inexpensive Valentine's Day treat or birthday gift for a friend, this soap would be perfect. Just placed it on a pretty soap dish and wrap with cellophane and a ribbon. You're good to go!

Purchase info: LUSH I Should Coco is available at Lush stores and Lush.com. Prices start at $7.95 for a 3.5 oz. Because it chalked full of natural ingredients, you'll want to use it up soon. I've made the mistake of buying these soaps and then forgetting them until many months later. Not a pretty sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...