Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crazy about Corals: Bobbi Brown's New Cabana Corals Collection

I love. love, love the color orange; however, I really can't wear most true shades of orange on my face. I'm too pale, and I need a bit more pink to balance out the orange. So, coral is the next best thing for me.

Bobbi Brown's Cabana Corals Collection is one of the hottest new collections featuring this season's most flattering coral hues for lips and cheeks. Last weekend I test drove this new collection at my local Bobbi Brown counter. And it was true love!

One of my favorite products in this new collection is the Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks, a pink nectar shade that will complement most complexions. This versatile cream-based formula is great on both lips and cheeks for a sheer, stained finish. Bobbi's Pot Rouge products are one of my all-time favorites. They blend seamlessly with either your fingers or brush, and the staying power is incredible. If I top a Pot Rouge with either setting powder or a swipe of powder blush, it will stay all day. For those gals looking for a brighter shade of coral, you may want to consider Calypso Coral — a once discontinued product that has been re-released for this collection.

In addition to the Pot Rouge corals, this new collection includes the following lip and cheek items:
  • Shimmer Lip Glosses - Sunset Beach, Golden Nectar, and Coral Sand
  • Metallic Lip Colors -  Coral Reef, Coral Glaze, and Calypso Glaze
  • Lip Colors - Orange, Cabo Coral, and Guava
  • Shimmer Brick Compacts - Nectar and Pink Quartz 
For a limited time, there is also a Cabana Corals Lip and Eye Palette available exclusively at Neiman Marcus. It includes four sunny, juicy lip shades plus six neutral eye shadows that work perfectly with bright lips.

On a side note...I discovered that the new coral products also pair well with Bobbi's Lip Gloss Compact (Coral Pink shade). I purchased this gloss last spring and it's been buried in my makeup drawer ever since. Now I have a great excuse to pull it out and wear it again. Gotta love shopping from your own stash!


Purchase info: Bobbi's new Cabana Corals Collection is available at your local Bobbi Brown counter or Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.com. Prices start at $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...