Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take It All Off: up & up Eye Makeup Remover

As you probably know by now, I have an obsession with getting everything uber clean. My face, makeup brushes, pillow cases, mobile phones, exercise mats, etc. If it's not clean, you're taking a chance of clogging your pores, picking up a nasty bug, or worse.

My friend Amanda recently suggested that I try up & up Eye Makeup Remover, an affordable beauty product that she found at her local Target. Its an oil-free liquid that is labeled comparable to L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover. While I haven't tried the L'Oreal product, I did try up & up, and it is a lovely treat to your eyes.

up & up gently removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara with one or two quick swipes. It is not greasy at all and it's safe for all skin types and contact lens wearers. No rinsing required!

One thing I did have to get used to is its light rose scent. I typically can't handle anything that smells like roses. However, this product did not annoy me, and I've become quite attached to its scent. Maybe I'm turning a new leaf!

Purchase info: up & up is currently available only in Target stores. There is a similar item listed on Target.com, but it is a larger-sized bottle and the formula does not look the same. I paid approximately $4.49 for the 4 oz bottle photographed above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol! I'm glad you not only like the product, but you were also not turned off by the rose scent. It's definitely subtle. I used to pay a lot for more expensive department store brands, but I find this works so well and it's affordable, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...