Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year's Clean Slate: Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaning Spray

Happy New Year! If you're like me, it's been hard getting back into the normal swing of things after the holidays. I thoroughly enjoyed my downtime after all of the gift giving, parties, and seasonal festivities. For several days I just wanted to do nothing.

Once I put away the holiday decorations; however, I began a major cleaning and organization binge. And boy did it feel good! I tackled the closet, the kitchen drawers, and makeup/skincare shrine. Along the way, I also took time to wash all of my makeup brushes. I'm usually on top of this task, but it fell through the cracks during the holidays. My normal routine is to wash my brushes during the weekend with a conditioning shampoo. And after each daily use, I will keep them fresh with a brush cleaning spray. But during the holiday madness, I ran out of my usual spray cleaner and it was out of stock. So...while visiting my Bobbi Brown counter, I decided to purchase Bobbi's new Brush Cleaning Spray and give it a whirl.

And the change in products was eye opening! I sprayed a paper towel and gently wiped one of my dirtiest brushes on the towel. All of the gunk came off with several back-and-forth brush strokes...much quicker than my previous product. Plus, the brush seemed to dry faster, so that I could use it several minutes later for another product. Best of all...Bobbi's Brush Cleaning Spray does NOT contain alcohol which can damage natural bristles after prolonged use.

If you want to preserve the life of your brushes and help keep them cleaner between brush shampoos, consider including this essential in your daily routine. Your brushes will say thank you!

Purchase info: Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaning Spray is available at local Bobbi Brown counters and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.com. It retails for $22.00 (3 oz spray bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...