Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Kind of Avocado: LUSH Avobath Bath Bomb

Confession time...I'm not a huge fan of avocados. They're slimy, green, and bumpy. I'd rather eat a carrot or green bean any day!

But I do love avocado-rich skin products. This popular fruit (yes...it's a fruit, not a vegetable) is chalked full of essential fatty acids, B vitamins, and vitamin E that leave your skin soft and smooth.

My all-time favorite avocado product is LUSH Avobath Bath Bomb. This heavenly product is made of infused lemongrass and bergamot essential oils, avocados, and olive oil. I drop one of these babies into my bath when I need a little skin (and mood) pick-me-up. It's the perfect winter moisturizing treat that I've been enjoying for nearly 10 years. I can't help but smile after enjoying one of these avocados!

Purchase info: LUSH Avobath Bath Bomb is available at LUSH stores and LUSH.com. It retails for $5.80 (1 bath bomb).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...