Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Treats-a-Plenty Tuesdays: Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Quad

Darling husband,

If you are still reading my blog, this is what I REALLY want for Christmas.

Love,
Your beautiful wife


Ladies...sometimes you have to hit them over the head with your Christmas wish list, so they don't end up purchasing a flannel nightgown or a toolbox. Thankfully, my husband has learned this lesson the hard way. Several years go he started asking for a wish list, and I've yet to make a gift return on one of his purchases! Now back to today's post...

If you want to receive (or give) a luxurious bath and body set, Laura Mercier's Crème Brûlée Quad is for you. This sweet set includes:
  • Soufflé Body Créme, 12 oz.
  • Honey Bath, 12 oz.(includes wooden honey dipper)
  • Sugar Scrub, 6.0 oz.
  • Candle, 6.0 oz. Burn time 50-60 hrs.
Last Christmas I purchased the Honey Bath for a gift and ended up keeping it. I immediately fell for this warm caramel, spun sugar and French vanilla bean scent. The irony is that I can't stand crème brûlée as a dessert, but I went nuts for this bath treatment. In fact, I ended up purchasing a second one as a backup...just in case it was discontinued. In addition to the lovely scent, it produced the best bubbles!

I'm sure I would have purchased all four items had I given them a proper test drive. Maybe this will be the year! Hint...hint.

Purchase info:  Laura Mercier's Crème Brûlée Quad is available at select department stores and Laura Mercier.com. It retails for $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...