Monday, December 7, 2009

Soakin' Up the Heat: Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Therapy


This past weekend I celebrated my annual girls' Christmas shopping weekend in San Francisco. After walking too many blocks (with multiple shopping bags) on one of the city's coldest nights, I was chilled to the bone and needed a long soak in the tub. I just prayed that I had a travel-sized bottle of bubble bath or shower gel in my travel bag. I usually keep a few extra on hand for these occasions.

Thankfully I was in luck! I discovered a deluxe sample of Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Therapy. I don't remember how or when I received this store sample, but I was quite pleased with my find. Not only did it suds up quickly from just three capfuls of gel, but the eucalyptus aroma was perfect for clearing my stuffy sinuses. I lingered in the tub as it worked its magic to relieve my sore muscles and warm me up.

Ah...it was utterly relaxing. In fact, I slept peacefully all night under its spell. For this reason alone, I'll be buying the bigger bottle. Darn...I knew I forgot something important on my SF shopping trip.

Purchase info: Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Therapy is available at Molton Brown stores, Saks, Neiman Marcus, and Molton Brown.com. It retails for $28 (10 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...