Friday, December 18, 2009

Costco Beauty Alert: Ahava Bath Find!


Costco is one of my favorite beauty bargain destinations. I love strolling their beauty aisle on the lookout for a real bargain. And last weekend, I found one! For $19.95 (basically buy one/get one free), I was able to take home this set of lovely Ahava bath products.
  • Honey-Herbal Mineral Bath Salts (32 oz bottle)
  • Mineral Botanic Body Wash - Honeysuckle & Lavender (17 oz bottle)
As I mentioned in a previous post, I fell in love with Ahava products on a business trip to Israel nearly 10 years ago. Since my trip, I'm love finding new treasures in this line.

The Mineral Bath Salts are your ticket to relaxation. Fill your tub and de-stress with salts infused with essential oils taken from exotic honey and blended herbs. This mellow scent reminds me of a lavender-honey combo. It's sweet, but not overpowering.

And the Mineral Botanic Body Wash is chalked full of velvety bubbles that will not dry out your skin. This time of year I'm extremely picky about my bath products. I will not use anything with sodium laureth sulfates (SLS) as these harsh detergents will strip away your body's natural oils and leave you with lizard skin. Surprisingly, I really liked its floral scent even though the wash contained honeysuckle — one of my least favorite scents. It was a real unexpected treat!

If you are a beauty bargainista, head over to your local Costco and pick up this winning duo. While I can't guarantee it will still be there, you may find something even better. And if you do, drop me a line in the comments box. I'd love to hear about your recent Costco finds.

1 comment:

  1. well I don't shop at costco, I do know that Ulta.com has a gift set right now for 19.50 that includes the body wash, hand cream, foot cream,body lotion, and a photo box is also included...and free shipping on order $25...Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...