Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Treats-a-Plenty Tuesdays: LaLicious Peppermint Scrub & Body Butter Gift Set


Just thinking about this yummy holiday set makes me want to devour a big bowl of peppermint ice cream. (Yep, it's my favorite flavor...I mean scent!)

This year I've fallen head over heels for LaLicious body products, and I would love to give some to my friends and family for the holidays. Here is one gift set that I'm considering. It includes a 16oz Sugar Soufflé Scrub and matching 8oz Body Butter.

While I haven't tried their body butters yet, I can definitely speak to the fact that their scrubs are one of the best formulas available on the market. I especially appreciate that the product ingredients are wholesome, but few. In other words, there is less synthetic gunk to cause any irritation or sensitivities. For example, here are the ingredients for the Peppermint Sugar Soufflé: Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential and Fragrance Oils, Vitamin E Oil, Soybean Oil, and Honey. Nothing more...nothing less.

Purchase info: LaLicious Peppermint Scrub & Butter Gift Set retails for $54.00. It is available on the company's Web site. Note that buying in a set saves you $4.00 as compared to purchasing separately. If peppermint is not your thing, don't worry! There are six other scents to choose from.

Shopping tip: Be sure to sign up for LaLicious deals and steals before making your first order (See site for details). This will enable you to save 15% on your first order and get ongoing discounts delivered to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...