Friday, November 6, 2009

Speedy Healing for Paper Cuts, Cuticles, and More: New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage

Between frequent hand washing, handling of paper work, dish washing, and non-stop computer work, my hands get a daily beating. And when I do get a minor boo boo, such as a paper cut or a torn cuticle, it takes FOREVER for these types of hand wounds to heal. As such, I've found regular Band-Aids to be more of a nuisance than a help as I constantly must change them when they get wet or dirty. Yes, I'm lazy! Plus, these bandages never seem to fit well on my fingertips.

Recently, I've discovered New-Skin Liquid Bandage, a liquid antiseptic that rapidly forms a tough protective cover over the wound. The product is waterproof and lets skin breathe, while completely covering the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs. You apply the product with a small brush, similar to a nail polish brush, and let it dry for a few minutes. It's that easy! I found that if I apply once daily for about three days, the problem area is nearly healed. And with a protective cover in place, I'm less likely to pick at the problem area and cause more damage.

I'm definitely sold and will now reserve my Band-Aids for other uses.

Purchase info: New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage is available at drugstores nationwide. It retails for approximately $6.79. To find a store in your area, please consult the store/brand locator.

Important: Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, longer than one week unless directed by a doctor, on infected areas or wounds that are draining, with other first aid products such as lotions and creams, over sutures, or on mucous materials. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, deep cuts, animal bites, serious bleeding, diabetes, poor circulation, or serious burns. When using this product do not store at temperatures above 120F°, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse or if infection occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...