Monday, November 30, 2009

Something Sweet Is in the Air: Voluspa Limited Edition White Truffle 3-Wick Candle

Last night I cranked up my Christmas music and pulled out the Christmas candles as I decked the halls. No more pumpkin pie or other fall scents. It's all about Christmas now!

One of my unexpected sweet surprises was Voluspa Limited Edition White Truffle 3-Wick Candle that I purchased in late summer during a special sales event. I had put this candle away after my purchase and nearly forgotten about it until last night. And oh what a yummy aroma....creamy champagne paired with chocolate truffle and decadent bitter white chocolate! Normally chocolate scented candles, lotions, etc. smell "fakey" in my opinion. But not this candle. It's almost like the real thing baby without the calories!

This unique candle will make a joyous holiday gift that can be used year round. Good thing as it has a burn time of a whopping 80 hours.

Purchase info: Voluspa Limited Edition White Truffle 3-Wick Candle is available at select retailers and boutiques. To find a location near you, consult the Voluspa web site. The candle retails for $18.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...